Nordic Air offers the best value on all their refrigeration. Use their refrigeration to store all your products, from produce to prepared foods.
Features & Specifications:
- High quality stainless steel body & interior
- Stainless steel insulated door
- Fan forced cooling system
- Self-evaporation water tray
- Dixell digital temperature controller & defrost timer
- Pre-installed heavy duty locking casters
- Interior lighting
- Lockable door
- Self-closing swing doors with 90 degree stay open feature
- 3 heavy duty epoxy coated shelves
- Heavy duty 1/2+ HP Embraco compressor
- Interior temperature range: -18°C to -25°C
- R290 refrigerant
- 115V, 7.1A
- 2 years parts & labour, 7 years compressor warranty
- Extended warranty available upon request (please call for details)
- ETL certified
Width: 29 in.
Depth: 32.5 in.
Height: 82.5 in.
Volume: 23.0 cu/ft
Estimate Shipping (Please Use ALL CAPS for Accurate Rates)
My freezer was delivered with a large dent on one side and the door was knocked out of alignment. I went back and forth with Phoenix and they basically told me it's "just fine". I didn't pay thousands of dollars for "just fine".
I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. Based on the photos you sent over to us, we offered to provide a partial refund due to the dents to the side of the unit during shipping. Your concern was the door, but as we explained by email the door looks like it will still seal just fine and that the unit will still operate perfectly as it should. We tried to reassure you that the unit is still covered under warranty regardless of the dents on the side of the unit.
Issues with shipping are always possible and a sad reality, but we always try to work through issues with customers to help resolve the problem as quickly as we can.
If you have any further concerns, please let us know.