**CALL OR EMAIL FOR MOST UP TO DATE PRICING ON THIS PRODUCT**
Slice through the toughest meats, bones, and fish with ease using the Hobart 6614 floor-model hose down band saw. Equipped with a powerful 3 HP motor and a 126" blade, you'll enjoy accuracy and efficiency. Get precise, consistent cuts every time.
Features & Specifications:
- Stainless steel construction that can be hosed down for cleaning
- 3 HP motor with direct gear drive transmission
- Tri-rail carriage
- Adjustable legs to keep stable on uneven surfaces
- Easy-to-clean design to increase efficiency and cleanliness
- Push plate for safe operation
- Blade speed of 3500 FPM
- Includes a 5/8" W x 126" L saw blade
- Cutting clearance: 12 1/2" D x 15 1/4" H x 20" W
- 200-240V, Single Phase (also available in 208-240V, 3 PH - contact us for details)
- 1 year parts & labor warranty
- Made in USA
- UL & NSF listed
Options (contact us for details):
- Cord & plug (200-230/60/3 only), 6 foot power cord with NEMA L15-20P plug
- Pusher plate for securing meat on carriage tray
Dimensions:Width: 34 in.
Depth: 34 in.
Height: 69 in.
Net Weight: 410 lbs
Gross Weight: 550 lbs