For the best quality custom made Wok ranges made in Toronto, Cambo is the only source. The heavy duty stainless steel construction and multitude of options makes Cambo the premium source for Wok ranges.
Features & Specifications (Standard):
- Heavy duty 16 gauge 304 stainless steel construction
- 2 wok openings - choice of 13", 16", 18" and 20"
- Openings can be slanted or flat (specify at time of order)
- Wok openings are machine extruded to prevent weld cracks like competitors
- Option of 5" or 7" front landing for easy access spice storage
- Natural gas or propane options
- Knee operated gas valve is standard
- Includes 2 galvanized steel garbage trays
- Includes rear waterfall backsplash to keep work surface cool
- Front right side drainage system with strainer (option of left side)
- Size customizations available, but limited by certification requirements
- Lead time of 4 to 6 weeks for custom unit
- Includes built-in Cambo faucet
- Standard large 23 jet burners for each opening - 140,000 BTUs per burner (280,000 BTUs total)
- Made in Canada
- In GTA: 6 month parts and labour warranty
- Outside GTA: 6 month parts, 2 month labour warranty
- ETL & CSA certified
Upgrade Options (at additional cost):
- 32 jet burner (199,000 BTUs/burner - only available with 20" opening)
- Semi-turbo burner (140,000 BTUs/burner)
- Stainless steel hot water pot in lieu of open burner
Width: 60 in.
Depth: 38 in.
Height: 32 in. (57 in. with backsplash)
Gross Weight: 600lbs
Estimate Shipping (Please Use ALL CAPS for Accurate Rates)
Excuse me, can a 65-inch width fit 3 furnace eyes? Two 13-inch frying pans and a water pan in the middle. thanks
The width 60 inch is too big, can it be 50 inch for the two openings of 13 inch each. Natural gas wok range
That's no problem! Cambo is capable of customizing the overall size of the unit as well, with some limitations to make sure it can still be CSA certified.