The Nordic Air Biomedical Series pharmacy refrigerators were designed specifically for pharmacies, clinics, hospitals and labs. The refrigeration system was engineered for temperature consistency throughout the cabinet, preventing hot and cold spots and ensuring the temperature reading applies to all contents. Perfect for storing biological products, vaccines, drugs, reagents and other temperature sensitive materials. With several warning alarms and temperature logging built-in, you can be sure your contents are stored safely. Don't risk your vital contents with a makeshift storage solution, get the equipment that was designed for the lab.
Features & Specifications:
- High quality heavy duty powder coated steel cabinet
- Aluminum interior with durable coating for easy cleaning
- Digital temperature controller with LED temperature read out
- High sensitivity sensors for temperature readouts within 0.1°C
- Interior temperature range: 2°C to 8°C
- Air cooled and automatic defrost for stable interior temperature
- Engineered for temperature stability to keep temperature within 2°C
- Suitable to operate between 16°C and 32°C ambient temperature
- Built-in USB data logger records temperature every 10 minutes for 2 years
- Back up data-logger battery
- Remote alarm contact alerts off-site users of various alarm failures
- RS485 interface for remote monitoring
- LED interior lighting, controlled from the digital interface
- Uses R290 HCFC-Free refrigerant
- Lockable door to secure sensitive contents
- Built-in high & low temperature alarm, sensor failure alarm, high ambient temperature alarm, power failure alarm and door ajar alarm
- Built-in circuit breaker to protect electrical components
- Includes set of 4 casters and adjustable stabilizing feet
- Includes 7 epoxy coated shelves
- 110V, 340W, 5.1A
- 1 year parts & labour, 5 years compressor warranty
- UL/ETL certified
Width: 28.3 in.
Depth: 31.9 in.
Height: 77.2 in.
Net Weight: 326 lbs
Volume: 18.5 cu/ft
**Please note, this is a special order item. Please contact us for lead times**