Primo mixers offer a perfect solution for food service needs by blending quality, service, and cost effectiveness. Our mixers' gear driven system delivers optimal results.
Features & Specifications:
- Safety guard, dough hook, kneading bar, and bowl are made of stainless steel
- Solid and sturdy construction
- The ability to knead both small and large quantity of dough perfectly
- The mixer can run in three modes:
- Manual: the timers are disabled
- Semi-automatic: allows the mixer to operate only in 1st speed or 2nd speed
- Automatic: the machine automatically switches from 1st to 2nd speed and stops once the set time has elapsed
- The direction of bowl rotation can be reversed to facilitate dough removal
- Front and rear casters allow for easy movement
- Standard components: telemecanique, Italian timer
- Length of power cord is 8.5 ft (2.7 m)
- Flour capacity: 110 lbs
- Dough capacity: 176 lbs
- 208V, 13.9A, 3 Phase (Hardwired)
- ETL Certified
- 2 year parts, 1 year labour warranty (Exclusive of wear items)
Width: 28.5 in.
Depth: 48 in.
Height: 65.5 in.
Weight: 1129 lbs