Phoenix heavy duty storage racks are designed to handle heavy and bulky items. The pallet rack style design is flexible and robust, perfect for heavier weights that wire shelving can't handle. The connecting design makes this shelving system more stable as you connect more pieces, making them perfect for parts rooms, retail, or large storage applications.
The flat board inserts prevent small boxes from being unbalanced or getting caught in openings formed by traditional wire grates. With a large variety of size combinations, this shelving is flexible enough to fit any space, from a warehouse to a home garage.
Features & Specifications:
- This is an individual shelf. Get the frames here and the complete shelving kit here
- Each shelf layer consists of 2 supporting beams and solid metal inserts
- Beams and flat board inserts are painted dark gray
- 800 to 1100 pound capacity per shelf layer when evenly distributed (800lbs capacity for each 8' layer, 1100lbs capacity for 4' and 6' layers)
- True measurements may vary slightly. Please see table below for precise measurements:
|PHS-24-48 (24" Deep x 48" Long)||23.6"D x 47.2"L|
|PHS-24-72 (24" Deep x 72" Long)||23.6"D x 70.9"L|
|PHS-24-96 (24" Deep x 96" Long)||23.6"D x 98.4"L|
|PHS-30-72 (30" Deep x 72" Long)||29.5"D x 70.9"L|
|PHS-30-96 (30" Deep x 96" Long)||29.5"D x 98.4"L|