Phoenix gives you stable, long lasting stainless steel products at a fraction of the cost. Use Phoenix stainless steel prep tables to make prep work a breeze. With the largest size selection in the industry, we have the right size for every space.
Features & Specifications:
- 18 gauge (1.2mm) 430 stainless steel top with galvanized under shelf and legs
- Two reinforcing steel channels under tabletop (three channels on 36" deep tables)
- All tables are a standard 34" height (different leg heights are available here)
- Legs can be cut down to customize table height - contact us for details
- Undershelf height is completely adjustable and held in place with set screws
- Includes legs, undershelf, adjustable plastic feet & set screws
- Casters are available here, and are sold separately
**PLEASE NOTE** 84" & 96" tables all consist of 6 legs (two on each side and one pair in the centre)
Estimate Shipping (Please Use ALL CAPS for Accurate Rates)
Good quality stainless steel kitchen work tables in a variety of different sizes at a reasonable price point. Purchased a number of tables. All come flat packed - easy to move near where you need them. Assembly is pretty straightforward. From ordering to pickup employees were pleasant and easy to deal with.
Using as a bbq table on front porch with limited space and it fits perfectly, very solid and stable, bottom shelf perfect for propane tank holder and tank! Highly recommend this table! Fast delivery too very impressed with overall experience. Thank you Phoenix!
CON vs PRO: CON - Box was obliterated, and the table itself had markups, the protective tape was missing in some corners. Couple bent corners, and basically had to do a mini 'body-shop' routine on it. It was delivered quickly, but not cautiously. Almost seemed like a returned product that was sitting around, then re-sent to the next buyer, OR tossed around before shipment. Definitely had been roughed up and/or moved around vigorously, multiple times. PRO - the table is great for what it is, it fixed easily, yet not perfectly (for what it was), and I didn't feel like returning it due to my location. It is solid but not as solid as it could be from a more expensive store. The 3 stars (and not 4) is because I shouldn't have to worry about these complaints, the packing should be much better considering the size and weight (it was horribly packed).
Easy to assemble and very sturdy. Very satisfied with the Stainless Steel work table.
Phoenix ECONOMY 18 Ga. (1.2mm) Stainless Steel Work Tables - Various Sizes