Phoenix heavy duty storage racks are designed to handle heavy and bulky items. The pallet rack style design is flexible and robust, perfect for heavier weights that wire shelving can't handle. The connecting design makes this shelving system more stable as you connect more pieces, making them perfect for parts rooms, retail, or large storage applications.
The flat board inserts prevent small boxes from being unbalanced or getting caught in openings formed by traditional wire grates. With a large variety of size combinations, this shelving is flexible enough to fit any space, from a warehouse to a home garage.
Features & Specifications:
- Each frame is sold individually, assembly is required
- Frame is put together using steel bars, nuts and bolts, all included
- Frames are made of steel and painted blue
- To construct your racking system, two frames are required, but only one additional frame is required after the initial rack is constructed, since each frame can connect to beams on both sides
- True measurements may vary slightly. Please see table below for precise measurements:
|PHF-24-72 (24" Deep x 72" High)||23.6"D x 70.9"H|
|PHF-24-96 (24" Deep x 96" High)||23.6"D x 98.4"H|
|PHF-24-120 (24" Deep x 120" High)||23.6"D x 120.1"H|
|PHF-30-96 (30" Deep x 96" High)||29.5"D x 98.4"H|
|PHF-30-120 (30" Deep x 120" High)||29.5"D x 120.1"H|